Plant Automation Products
Our highly functional range of Plant Automation Products is developed for catering the wide requirements of material handling and transferring in industries. Integrated with modern technology, these automatic products are capable of conveying materials to and from the mill equipment. In our range, we have different models of conveyors. The construction of the conveyors is dust tight and thus ensures complete protection to the transferred materials.
Available in different models of screw diameters and capacities to convey, these products are capable of transferring both liquid and granular materials. Can be mounted horizontally or inclined at an angle for smooth movement of semi-dry materials, this automatic products are integrated with a system that ensures uniform and highly accurate feeding at any position.
Screw Conveyor is widely used in oil extraction industry for safe and secure conveying of material. This ensures smooth transfer of both liquid and granular materials to and fro from machine to elevator or vice versa. For added advantage, the trough is fabricated by reinforcement with angles.
- Minimal power consumption
- Can convey free flowing bulk materials
- Uses a rotating helical screw blade
- Can move liquid and granular materials
- Can be mounted horizontally or inclined
- Completely enclosed design with no risk of dust and dirt in the materials
||2-3 Tons / Hr
||3-5 Tons / Hr
||3-5 Tons / Hr
||5-7.5 Tons / Hr
Redler Conveyor ensures clean and gentle conveying and elevating particulate solids. There are designed dust tight casins in these conveyors through which the material is induced to move like a liquid. We assure our clients minimum product degradation in this conveyor. This has the capability of conveying horizontally, vertically, up inclined planes and around bends.
- Automatic feeding at any point on the conveyor system
- Uniform and completely accurate feeding
- Materials are handled as solid columns
- No internal disturbances or pressure on materials
- Loads can be discharged at any opening
- Trough material : Mild steel
- Plate thickness : 3mm
- Screw with flight thickness : 4mm C class mild steel pipe
- Hanger : Fitted with gun metal bushes
- Gear motor with gearbox output : 70 RPM
Bucket Elevator is a widely used material handling equipment in industries. This is an interconnecting handling system, mechanically operated to transport material. This material handling equipment transfers materials to and from the mill equipment. There are reinforced angles all over the top hood, bottom boot and middle trunks.
- Easy to erect
- Extended top shaft for drive purpose
- Easy to remove plates
- Quick to correct tensioning of chain
- Available in different sizes & construction
- Attached with double row self aligning ball bearings
- Fabricated elevator chains
|6" x 4" x 3 1/4"
||1 Tons / Hr
|8" x 4" x 3 1/4"
||3 Tons / Hr
|10" x 6" x 5"
||5 Tons / Hr
|10" x 6" x 5"
||8 Tons / Hr
|Top hood and bottom boot
||3mm thick mild steel constructed
||2mm thick mild steel constructed
|Chain for carrying buckets
||Single stranded pitch of 75mm
||Seamless 1.5mm thick sheet of mild steel
|Geared motor output
|Driving chain pitch