For every type of edible/non-edible oil, we engineer and develop Bio Diesel Extraction Plant. In our range, we have different capacities of extraction plants. In addition to this, transesterification plant comprises of reaction tank, catalyst mixture, washing system and settling tanks and methanol recovery.
Biodiesel is the product obtained by transesterification of any vegetable oil. Derived from renewable lipid sources, biodiesel is defined as the mono alkyl esters of long chain fatty acids. In the presence of a catalyst, the reaction of a vegetable oil or animal fat with methanol is carried out to yield glycerin and biodiesel.
For use in compression ignition engines, biodiesel is an alternative fuel that can be used in neat form or combined with petroleum diesel. Used a fuel in a diesel engine, the chemical and physical properties are similar to petroleum based diesel fuel.
We have experience of years in offering highly advanced and sophisticated transesterification unit, which is widely used in agro industries involve processing and extraction of biodiesel. Through these units, biodiesel is produced in bulk quantity for use in the commercial market as an automobile fuel. The machines involve highly sophisticated and PLC based processes. Post the extraction of pure diesel, the byproducts left over like glycerol is also marketable. Depending on the requirement of clients, these units can be offered in various capacities.
Bio Diesel Benefits:
- Higher lubricity
- Greatest reduction in emission
- Positive impact on agriculture
- Diesel substitute from renewable sources
- Used in diesel engine without major engine modifications
- Decreased global warming
- Bio diesel almost similar in properties to diesel fuel
- Eco-friendly fuel
- Less sulfur content
- Reduction in exhaust gas emissions as compared to diesel fuel
The biodiesel can be generated from crude palm oil, neem oil, Karanja oil, jatropha oil, mahua oil and much more. In addition to this, frying (cooking) oils can be also used for bio diesel production.
Specialty of SHREEJI's Bio diesel plants and their integration:
- Versatile as can be used for any type of vegetable oil (edible grade and non edible grade).
- Capable of processing any grade of vegetable oil and also used cooking oil.
- Value addition : Manufacturing of value added products through this unit makes it viable for the entire project.